Parents and students if you haven’t done so already be sure to check your teachers Google Classroom. A few additional important items:
- The first day of school for grades K-12 is Wednesday, September 2, 2020.
- If you haven’t communicated with your student’s teacher(s), be sure to do so as soon as possible. We are here to help.
- If your student needs help finding their Google Classroom click here.
- Our district is offering tech support for parents and students! They are awesome and are experts helping with:
- Getting connected to the internet
- Chromebook administrator account help
- Hardware issues
- Software and configuration issues like not activating flash
- Please visit the following link for instructions and contact information:
You can also call: 215-400-4444 or email: FamilyTechSupport@philasd.org